Monday, October 5, 2026

BUSY WEEKEND WRAP UP-- DECATUR BOOK FESTIVAL! CRAZY BOOK LADY AUTHOR SIGNING! URBNPOP'S UNDEAD LEGION CON!

 


YAWN!!!

I woke up way too early this morning.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend Mine was rather great. Busy, but great.

On Saturday, I braved the rain, then the heat, then the rain again as I headed to the Decatur Book Festival. It was nice catching up with friends like Kenny Penn, Tenesha L. Curtis, George Weinstein, Kim Conroy, & more. I should have taken more photos. Sadly, I didn't get one of me at my signing at The Atlanta Writers Club booth, but Thankfully, George Weinstein had me covered. He got one of me signing a book for my friend, Kenny. This was a great event. I am considering a booth myself for 2027.

On Sunday, I braved the rain as I headed out to Acworth, Georgia for The Crazy Book Lady author signing & Urbnpop comic company's Undead legion comic and horror convention. A fun time was had, books & art were sold, and laughs with friends old and new were had. A good day. Big thanks to my buddy, Mike Gordon for traveling with me as my "assistant." It was fun hanging out with pals Damon Poirier, Shanna Bosarge, Chris Hamer, Rebecca Perry, Matthew Quinn, Stacey Olsen, & more.

And that's not all!

The Life In The Faster Lane tour continues this weekend! I hope you'll join me at the 2026 Acworth Book & Storytelling Festival on Saturday, October 10th in Acworth, GA from 10am - 3pm. A fun time will be had. https://www.facebook.com/acworthbookstorytelling

Today, I'm back in the office playing catch up and processing the weekend's events.

Have a great week!

Bobby










No comments:

JOIN BOBBY ON SUBSTACK