Thursday, November 17, 2016

A SNEEK PEEK AT LANCE STAR: SKY RANGER "COLD SNAP!"


Reposting from Bobby Nash's website.

Sometimes you just have to switch gears. I'm working on a novel now and nearing the end, but just wasn't feeling it today. So, I switched over to another open project, also a novel featuring Lance Star: Sky Ranger, and worked on it instead and am getting a good bit accomplished. Switching gears helped today, I think. This is one of the joys I find with having multiple projects going at one time.

While working on it, I ran across this bit I wrote earlier and really liked it.
“Sure, the man can be a pompous ass most of the time, but show me a pilot that doesn’t have an arrogant streak about him and I’ll show you a pilot that never gets air under his wings. No way is he working for the Nazis! I’ll believe he was scooped up by aliens before I believe that!”

Read a sample chapter from The Adventures of Lance Star Vol. 1 by Bobby Nash. This collection leads into the Lance Star novel, "Cold Snap" coming 2017. Get your copy here.

Bobby

No comments: