Friday, May 23, 2014

MEET BOBBY NASH AT TIMEGATE THIS WEEKEND!

I’m a guest at TimeGate Convention this weekend along with my podcasting cohorts from The ESO Network. I will have copies of my books on hand for sale and I'm always looking forward to meeting people so please stop by and say hi.

I'll be posting photos from TimeGate Convention on Instagram at http://instagram.com/bobbynash14.

My panel schedule is posted below.

SATURDAY
10 am - Project NORTHERN LIGHTS SitRep (Aaron Dunne, Mike Faber, Bobby Nash, Debbie Viguie)
11 am - Marvel At The Movies (Bobby Nash, Ken Spivey, Adam Throne, Jen Hartshorn)
1 pm - Writing and the Media (Diana Botsford, Debbie Viguie, Bobby Nash)
4 pm - Arrow: The Second Shot (Aaron Dunne, Mike Faber, Bobby Nash, Debbie Viguie)

SUNDAY
2 pm - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Welcome To Level 7 (Aaron Dunne, Lee Martindale, Bobby Nash, Ken Spivey, John Rabon)
3 pm - Elementary (Terri Sears, Bobby Nash, Ken Spivey, Louis Robinson)


Get the rest of the Earth Station One/Earth Station Who podcast crew's schedule here.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

No comments: