Wednesday, October 4, 2023

SPOTTED IN THE WILD! LANCE STAR AND THE GHOST SQUADRON LAUNCHES IN THE BEAM!

 

The first chapter of the all-new Lance Star: Sky Ranger serialized story, Lance Star and the Ghost Squadron runs in Spotlight Media GA's The Beam. It's been quite exciting seeing photos of it in the wild with my story front and center. For those not in South Georgia, where The Beam is distributed, "Lance Star and The Ghost Squadron" will also run on Patreon HERE beginning Friday.

I'll be at The Zone Collectibles and More in Tifton, GA on Saturday October the 28th from Noon-5pm for their 6th Annual Halloween Comic Spooktacular. They will have copies of The October Issue of The Beam for me to sign for free. I'll also be doing sketches.

I hope to see you there.

Bobby

Click images for a larger view.





No comments: