Monday, November 7, 2022

OH, WHAT A WEEKEND! THE WRAP UP-- WRITER'S FEST AND CONJURATION!

  

I had a great weekend.

Big thanks to R Alan Siler and the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System - Sandy Springs Branch for inviting me to be part of their Writers Fest on Saturday. I had an amazing time. So amazing in fact that I didn't remember to take a single photo. I didn't even get a shot of my table. Grr...

Thanks to all who came out to listen to us talk all things writing. It was great meeting my co-panelists, Samantha Heuwagen and Gideon Hodge. I had a blast. Learn more about the event HERE.

Big thanks to CONJuration for inviting me to be part of their amazing event this past weekend. I had a great time. So great in fact that I didn't remember to take a single photo. Thankfully, others did so I am sharing those here.

I saw and hung out with some cool peeps including Bob McGough, Ben Meeks, Ellie Raine, Dimitri Walker, Darin M. Bush, Gary Mitchel, Jessa Phillips, Anthony Taylor, Nancy Knight, Berta Platas, Karen M. Frank, Kelly Frank, Matthew Quinn, Robert Ray, Karen Ray, Aubrey Spivey, and whoever my addled brain is forgetting to mention. Also, thanks to all who came out to the panels. I had a blast. I hope you did too. Learn more about the event HERE.

It was a great weekend.

Bobby



No comments: